Saturday, September 19, 2009

Steal Deal of the Day

I have been burning through notebooks this semester, so while I was on an infrequent visit to Target this morning, I thought to see if they had any on clearance.

First I spotted some single notebooks, in college rule, marked down to $.12 each. I thought that was pretty darn good. But then Stud Muffin hit the mother lode!



Multi-packs of 4 notebooks. When he scanned the price for me, they came up as $.15 for the set of 4!! So what, about 3 1/2 cents a piece? (I'm soooo good at math, eh?)



I got a total of 24 notebooks for $.90, but I think I may have to go back for some more!

If you have kids in school, are in school yourself, or just like to write a zillion notes, get thee to a Target store and see if they have some of these multi-packs! Your pocketbook won't be sorry!

*Sigh* I just love me a good clearance sale!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Need two...Ship them to me just kidding...I just got Mango on sale in Colorado for $1 each so pickled mango here we come...

AND my dwarf apple tree is out of control (i.e. I need to prune it)...So over abundance of apples is next...

MYS

Lisa said...

Ha! I got some green mangoes for 78 cents each and have made the pickle already! I would suggest that you use 2 of the star anise for a more pronounced flavor.

Cheryl said...

But...Did you put Li Hi Mui in it??? If so, ship some my way...

Lisa said...

Sorry... no li hi mui to be had! That's why I suggest the extra start anise!