Thursday, October 18, 2007

Storms 'a brewin'

There is nothing quite like waking up from a dead sleep by the shrieking of the weather radio alerting you to a tornado watch. At 2AM. After you stayed up waaayy to late watching tv. As if you can do much about it. And the watch posted is for 7 hours!

So, since I am destined to feel like a steaming pile of uselessness all day, I will attempt to work on this blog thing. Blogger and I are having a disagreement about how to insert a link within a post. Blogger is winning...selfish bastard! I have tried it Mac, then rebooted in Windows which brought up editing windows that look more like the help page indicates. BUT, the "insert link" icon doesn't open a window to paste the URL like the help people seem to think it will. One of us has been smoking some funny weed!

I need chocolate. yeah! That will help!

3 comments:

Celticspirit said...

Dearest pile of uselessness, you can only have chocolate if you share!!!! By the way, your blog looks great. Good job. Oh yeah and be careful the wind doesn't blow you away! Barb

Lisa said...

Well, maybe I will! Weather is calm and steamy right now, but more nastiness is on it's way. Must make brownies!

Lisa said...

I think I solved the URL problem! Of course, I have to do it Windows.