1. I can't read out loud very well because I read from right to left. It makes sense to me as I read silently, but makes me stumble when I read out loud.
2. I love charm bracelets even though I don't wear bracelets very often. My Grandmother Ruthie always wore a gold bracelet with charms given to her by her family and collected on travels. I always loved the sound of it jingling!
3. I would rather eat leftovers for breakfast than any *normal* breakfast food. Chinese food, Mexican food, whatever!
4. I dislocated my jaw once by yawning! The emergency room personnel got a good laugh out of that one!
5. I'm afraid of bridges and fish in the ocean. We'll just leave it at that.
6. Apparently, I make a trilling sound when I sleep, but I think Stud Muffin just made that up!
7. My married name is the same as my mother's maiden name. This gives banks and other places that use your mother's maiden name as a security question absolute fits! When I went to the Social Security office to change my name after our wedding, they brought out a supervisor to try to explain what they meant by *mother's maiden name* to me so I would quit repeating myself.
Okay, so having bared my weird soul, I get to