Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pimp My Ride... and other stuff




The Bad Boy Buggy came home a while back, but I just haven't gotten around to posting about it.

Studly is happy to have it back.

The owner of the place that did all the upgrades and repair work had never bought a red one for his lot, but after seeing how nice it looked being towed behind his bright red truck, has decided he must have one!



Look at them shiny wheels!

I missed my buggy so much while he was gone. But now he has new batteries, tires and wheels, and a new battery filling setup that will make them much easier to keep topped off.

In other news, I went to my Nursing School orientation on Friday. I was there for 4 1/2 hours filling out paperwork, agreeing to background checks and drug tests, and basically being told that they own my life for the next two years. We signed tons of documents, signed up for CPR courses and hospital orientation dates, and registered for classes.



I am in the middle of trying to get some Psychology classes waived based on the fact that... HELLO!... I already HAVE a degree in Psychology. There are not making it easy, though, and insisted that I sign up for the required Developmental Psych class. ARG!

So, I oriented, signed up and signed off, and then promptly lost most of my paperwork. Yeah, I'm going to really good at this stuff! I have bought my hospital uniform and stethoscope, white leather shoes and $400 worth of used textbooks. And today, I woke up with the "crud". Coincidence? I think not!

But I better get over my snot-filled self pretty darn quick, because I have to go huff and puff and pound on a blow-up CPR doll on Friday and I need all my lung capacity and then some!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Picture of you in uniform and sexy white shoes please...

MYS

Cheryl said...

Picture of you in uniform and sexy white shoes please...

MYS

MarmiteToasty said...

Stud muffin looks mega chufted...... and what a pretty buggy thingie :)..... I nearly bought a little convertable VW cos it was the exact same colour as my Renault Escape Van thingie lol

GOOD LUCK with nursing and all that stuff..... I could of sent you one of our toy stethescopes lol that would of saved ya a few quid.....

and DONT blow up the lungs of the CPR dummy like me and me matie did on our course :)

know you are loved..

x