Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How to ruin your summer!


I know I haven't posted lately, but that's because there isn't much to say. Summer school started just today, but we received our first assignment a couple of days ago. 10 chapters of pharmacology information. Ugh! And the schedule shows that my five week first summer session is actually only 4 weeks long! Ugh again!

Class today was a bit confusing, with the instructor only recently learning that she would present the first content. Therefore, the PowerPoint presentation didn't match up with the lecture note. Chaos ensued. And then tonight, another 6 chapters assigned for tomorrow morning's lecture. Double ugh!

So, there you have it. Not much going on outside, either. It rains just about every day at some point. I have the nicest looking weeds in the vegetable beds, and the grass in the lawn can practically be braided. I do run out every so often and move a couple of loads of mulch, but it is a slow process.

Please keep me in your thoughts as I desperately try to learn enough about chemicals and therapeutic drugs to pass this class! On a positive note, my book has a chart that lists street names for the most commonly abused drugs, so at least I can sound cool while hanging with my homies!

4 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

sod that, throw it all in and just get a little part time job in a shop ;)

x

MarmiteToasty said...

ps........... GOOD LUCK lol

x

Cheryl said...

Pull up your baggy pants homie!

MYS

Lisa said...

Marmy ~ If I pass the course, I can set up shop selling lots of little pills!

Cheryl ~ If I pull up my pants, how will the world see my Tweetie-bird boxer shorts??