Monday, May 2, 2011

Where's the ark??

As if epic rains, tornadoes and snakes weren't enough, the other morning I opened the front door to find cows on my lawn!!



Sorry about the fuzzy pictures! It was kind of foggy and well, I was pretty startled to find cows when I just wanted to pick strawberries! And this isn't my front lawn, but they scampered here while I was getting the camera. Bet you didn't know cows could scamper.

Nick, who has more cow experience than Sassy, decided to show them the way off of the property. But cows don't take directions from a dog that says please.



Sassy ran up to one then ran back to me as if to say, "That's a really big dog wearing earrings and I don't want to be friends." Plus, she loves strawberries and was much more interested in "helping" than in checking out jumbo dogs.

So the cows stomped around the garden and woods for a while until they decided to wander off. I hope they found their way back home and aren't lying in wait to jump out at me! Cuz cows can jump as well as scamper.

But what I really want to know is... Can Noah and his ark be far behind??

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Those are big dogs!

MYS

Lisa said...

Yes and they are too tall for the obligatory hello sniff, although Nick does try!