Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Carols for the Mentally Ill

photo by Jakob Lodwick

Just for fun, no offense intended


1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

3. Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...

6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

8. Full Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

10. Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells of Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

11. Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe

12. Oppositional Defiance Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus...So I Burned the House Down

13. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent Night, Holy oooh look at the froggy, can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?

Author unknown but obviously has some issues!

5 comments:

sewtakeahike said...

Lisa, you know how sometimes people write lol but maybe it's really it's just a giggle they are experiencing? NOT SO with me, I really did lol when reading this!

Lisa said...

Glad you liked it! Wish I could say I wrote it, but I only experience these things.

I think I am most like the ADD song these days!

Celticspirit said...

Huh where's the bipolar one? Russell always says I'm like two different people....of course being a guy he doesn't understand about hormones. I loved your list...too funny.

Ohhh Lisa, I can't believe you posted that....I'm just so hurt.Were you talking about me???
;) ;)

Walter Jeffries said...

Ha-ha! Excellent!

Anonymous said...

Nice post! I`ll advise to read it.