Wednesday, November 26, 2008

T'was the night after Thanksgiving...

After the Thanksgiving turkey is eaten and the dishes are running in the machine, men go off to unbutton their pants and watch televised football.

Women unbutton their pants and start their online Christmas shopping!

Photo by bombayharbor.com

And even though I am still working on one, I have listed my Farm Fresh Christmas stocking in the shop. Hopefully, I will have a cucumber stocking before too long, but at the moment, I need to start over. This stocking is too big and looks like the Pickle That Ate New York!




I am also noodling on an addition to the eco-friendly produce line, but it's definitely not ready for Prime Time yet. Stay tuned.

And a word of advise. For those of you who aren't aware, many stores are/will be closing their doors. Use up your gift cards soon and be careful about buying these store's cards for gifts!

3 comments:

Celticspirit said...

If you ever run out of stuff to make for your Etsey Shop you can make Weenie Warmers! haha...me bad. But really...there are patterns all over the internet for them.

MarmiteToasty said...

HAPPY FANKS GIVING DEAR YOU AND MUFFIN and your family..... have a great one....

x

Lisa said...

Barb ~ Well, you should know (about weenie warmers!) Making Russell one for Christmas??

Marmy ~ Thanks for the wishes! I'll still split the wishbone with you, sweetie!