Friday, March 7, 2008

It Think It's Snowing!

I'm not sure, but I think it may be snowing out here! You know, I'm from Hawaii and we don't get this kind of thing, but there is white frozen stuff falling from the sky at a rapid rate. And they say it will continue to do so over night!



Studio with my seedling's lights glowing.

Poor lettuce shivering under their blanket!

Garlic bed under straw (and snow.)


Sassy found her frisbee under the snow. Nick was out doin' his bidness, you don't want to see that!

Stud muffin is just hoping it snows enough over night that he doesn't have to go to work tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very strange to see snow in Tennessee....and to see my little princess getting snowed upon! I love you! Stay warm :)

Not Quite Grown

Mama Tango said...

Well no offense, but you're getting what the thought we were supposed to, and you can keep it!! I'm so tired of snow this year I could puke. I keep hoping that I'll start seeing robins here and there, because that's a sure sign that spring is coming...no such luck yet though!

Celticspirit said...

Well....better you than me. We've already had snow a couple of times since I've been back here but it melted pretty quickly. Yesterday when I was driving home from work I looked towards the mountains and there was a whole white area where I could tell it was snowing like crazy. I'm just glad it stayed up at the mountains.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd personally take snow over rain any day... but then I'm just like that. Love you guys... I'll send pictures of my new hair soon :-)

Almost Grown

Celticspirit said...

So how much snow did you end up getting?