Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First sentence meme

Being somewhat quiet around here, I stole this idea from Cauldron Ridge; sort of a look back on the year based on the first sentence of the first post of each month. Here's a trip down memory lane.

January
I hope everybody had a good welcome to the new year!

February
This is why I am intimidated by and in awe of my sister Christina , all at the same time.



March
Hard to believe that there is only one more of these Sundays from Singapore post after this!

April
Well, it's been raining here.



May
I am up to my eyeballs with work!

June
It's amazing what one guy and a bulldozer can do in a day!!

July
As much as I love summer fruits, this to me is the epitome of summer pleasure!



August
I am so tired of whining about how hot it is.

September
Had a wonderful trip to Vegas to help Almost Grown celebrate her 23rd birthday.



October
Anybody remember the Domino's ad campaign with the bunny-eared guy trying to thwart the Domino's delivery guy?

November
I woke up this morning at 4 AM to feed the "pesticle" dogs and realized that I had a headache.

Photo by Articulate Matter.

December
There is no beaver update this time.



Kind of a mixed bag, if you ask me. That's good, I guess. It means that that there were some adventures, I had some productive spans, and could share some of what goes on in my life.

Here's to the start of another year!

2 comments:

Celticspirit said...

What a fun post! I'm gonna do this when I get home from work (I'm on lunch now) this afternoon. Hope you are having a good day.

MarmiteToasty said...

Sorry I aint been around, was just having a bit of a computer break...

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR YOU..... fanks for being such a wonderful precious part of my blobworld....

know you are loved.....

will be back later to catch up..

x