Tuesday, October 28, 2008

::30:: Day 21

I woke up this morning to freezing weather when I took the dogs out. Even they didn't want to stay out very long, and hurried back in for breakfast and more sleep.

After the sun came up, we tried again. Nick took off like a shot to check on who or what had been on HIS property overnight, while Sassy just wanted to play... as usual.





Sometimes, she'll let us throw the toy for her to chase, but often, she just spins around and around shaking the toy. If only I had a little saddle and a monkey to ride her, I could enter her in the mini rodeo!





I bought a couple of Roma tomatoes at the market yesterday.



(I know! Store bought. I was desperate!) I went to the garden to get some basil for a salad later. *Sniff, wipe* This is what I found:





Whaaa! So now I have lame store bought tomatoes and no fresh basil for them! Life's not fair!

The rest of the day was spent in the car as Stud Muffin and I took a (long) drive into Nashville. I drove on the way out, in his little commuter car, and he drove home. All went well, and we were enjoying a beautiful fall day, until we decided to make a bathroom stop. While cruising up the off ramp, I forgot that I was driving a standard transmission vehicle, and stalled the car! After an hour of cruise-control driving, I was shocked that the car was dying a sputtering, jerky death. Boy! Was my face red!! And let the teasing begin!!

But vindication was mine on the ride home, when Studly DID THE EXACT SAME THING! Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like action shots of my baby! She is so talented :)