Courtesy of the innernets, just for you romantics!
I will seek and find you.
I shall take you to bed and have my way with you.
I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.
I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.
I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished with you.
And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.
All my love,
Now get your mind out of the gutter and go get your flu shot!
End of my public service announcement.
Yesterday, after all my fun with the tire, I came home and dug a drainage ditch. Not a great one, but enough to get the water moving again.
Yikes! Lisa at Tardy Homemaker has tagged me for 6 random things about me. I have already done 7 weird things about me and 6 unimportant things about me. Seriously, how interesting do you guys think I am??
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. List 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 other people to do this meme
4. The people you tag should "quit their whining" and just do it, so we can all have a laugh!
Let's see then:
1. I refuse to untie my shoes before kicking them off. It drives Stud Muffin nuts, which is part of the fun. But really, I don't like wearing anything but slip-ons if I can help it. Barefoot is best.
2. I automatically change the words to songs I hear. It drives my kids nuts, which is also part of the fun. Then I like to sing my new song out loud in the car. I can't help it.
3. Back in the hateful 80's, my hair was very blond and permed (duh!) I went to the salon because it needed something, more perm, more blond, something. I was told that since my hair was already bleached practically white, they would need to do "corrective" coloring on it.
The first attempt netted me mossy green hair. Not a good look, as evidence by my crying loudly. Then they added some red to it. This dye went on purple and ended up Woody Woodpecker red. Not a good look. Finally, I ended with dark brown hair.
Days later, our regular babysitter confessed that she thought Stud Muffin was cheating on me when she saw him at the mall, holding hands with a brunette. And the "other" woman was wearing my coat!!
4. As a child, I thought Olive Oyl from the Popeye cartoon was "the most beautiful woman in the world." I should have been committed right then.
Picture from coldhardflash.com
5. I'm a pretty mean shot with a hand gun. And I have a "concealed carry" permit. Don't f*ck with me when I'm packing! LOL
6. I can't throw a Frisbee to save my life. When playing with the dogs, I have lobbed in onto the roof and into trees. *Sigh* I'm such a girl!
And being such a renegade (not hand grenade!) I am not going to tag anyone to do this. If you read this and have a blog, do it anyway!